Friday, April 20, 2012

Back From Up North!

Hello!  Sorry I wasn't able to post while I was up North, no service!  Here is one of the sights we saw just down the road from the camp.  We saw a total of 6 moose while we were up there.  Incredible!


The weather was so nice, we had several days in the 70's.  We went for a 4-wheeler ride through the woods down to the lake, all the ice is gone!


It was so relaxing, we did whatever inspired us at that moment.  I was able to get my creative juices flowing too!

Here is a Birthday Card I made using some old and new.  White cardstock; Sweet Leaf cardstock; Sophia B&T duo paper; Red Button Assortment; and Paradise Paper Flowers.

It's good to be home and back to reality but it sure was nice to be "out of touch" with the real world for a few days!  

Stay tuned for more cards in the upcoming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment