Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Hey everyone,  sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's been crazy busy around my house.  My cousin flew in from California on Thursday so I went to see her on Thursday evening.  Friday evening I had a CTMH gathering in South Portland with a great bunch of ladies, thank you Charleen for having us all in your home!

Here is one of the cards we made at the gathering.













Saturday I participated in my first 5K walk/run this weekend and finished in 40 minutes, not to shabby for a slow jog and fast walk :  )P.  A big shout out to my close friend Candice who participated with me!


I also went dress shopping with my daughter to find a dress for her upcoming semi-formal dance for school.   To finish up the weekend my husband and I stained our two decks by hand.









Phew, I'm exhausted just telling you about it.  Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and had great weather like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment