Friday, July 6, 2012

I Won an Award!


I won an award!


 

Candra at Paper Dragon Fleur has nominated me for a Liebster Award.  The origins of the Liebster Award are a little unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany. Liebster means "favorite" or "dearest" and this is a peer to peer award to help showcase bloggers with less then 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of their choice.

I want to thank Candra for thinking of me and if you have a chance stop by and check out her blog.


Now here is what you do as a presenter of this award: 
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve it.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Here are the five blogs I feel deserve this award:
2. Erin at CreatErin 
4. Sheryl at Sheryl Driver
5. Keisha at Kustom Treasures

Now ladies please choose 5 blogs you feel deserve this award and thanks for all the inspiration on your blogs! Please pick one of these Liebster awards for your blog!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Lori! That is SOOOO nice of you to mention my blog. THANK YOU! :) Nice honor!

    ReplyDelete