Monday, November 19, 2012

Scrapbook Album - In Remembrance of Sharon Curtis

I finally got up the courage and strength to start my Mother's remembrance album at the scrapbook retreat.  I'm not really sure how I got through it without crying besides the fact that I was so focused on completing the album for my Step Father that I don't really remember placing each picture.  When I completed the album on the last night we were there I cried tears of joy.  I couldn't believe I finished it...Thank you to all the ladies who cheered me on and supported me along this journey!

To my mother, Sharon Dawn Curtis - 8/6/51 to 7/16/12
I miss you more than words can say, I love you the mostest in the whole wide world! xoxo






These are just a few of the pages I did, I hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment