Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Scrapbook Retreat Project #1

Hello!

I'm back from my retreat (sad face).  I had such a great time, we laughed, we cried, we made cards, 3D items, we laughed some more, relaxed and enjoyed each other's company.

Here is the first item I demonstrated:



One of my gals loved the look so much she spent the rest of the day making Christmas cards with the same layout, changing the center piece for each card!  Kudo's Barbara, they came out great!  Glad my project inspired you...

Supplies used:
ITEM #PRODUCT
COST

1388                   Colonial White Cardstock                                                                                      $14.50

X7155B               Avonlea B&T Duos® Paper Packet                                                                            $9.95

Z1741                 Grey Sparkle Badge Buttons                                                                                   $4.95



C1504My Acrylix® Fall Harvest
$13.95
Z2111Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad
$5.25
Z2137Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad
$5.25
Z697Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment